What they say…
Below are some of the kind comments I’ve received from some happy customers. Luckily, I didn’t have to bribe or threaten anyone as all are genuine comments
“Geraldine, thank you so much for the cake. It was absolutely beautiful and looked fabulous”
- Bevin, Kinsale. (2-tier Christening cake with baby and his sister)
“The cake was amazing, Ed absolutely loved it.”
- Lindis, Dundalk. (40th Birthday cake – lumberjack)
“It looks so good I’m never going to cut it!”
- Ita, Lucan. (Birthday cake – armchair novelty cake)
“Thanks geraldine for a very nice easter bonnet cake with bees flying around it. It looked to good to eat but I didn’t let that stop me and it tasted great. Thank you.”
- Arthur, Kilnamanagh. (Birthday cake – Don’t worry – bee happy!)
We’re just coming to the end of our 40th wedding anniversary party and I want to thank you for the very special cake you designed on our behalf. You got me nicely in the ‘pool’ and you got Caroline just right working away on the laptop. Great stuff. Really appreciated.”
- Harry and Caroline, Rosslare. (Ruby Wedding Anniversary cake – swimming and superfoods)
“Hi Geraldine, the cake was a great success. We had such a laugh cutting the little people. And it was delicious too. Thanks.”
- Una, Knocklyon. (Ruby Wedding Anniversary cake – swimming and superfoods)
“Hi Geraldine, cake is great thanks. Just perfect for our little man – will spread the news.”
- Rose-Marie, Naas. (Christening cake with baby and toy cow)
“Geraldine thanks so much for the cake it tasted soo good!!! Everyone asking where I got it so hopefully you get more business from it too. Thanks again.”
- Ger, Gar & Bobby, Ratoath. (Baby Bobby’s Christening cake)
“Thanks Geraldine. The cake is magnificent. Am going to put your details up on our intranet in work. Am positive you will get plenty of business. Thanks so much.”
- Audrey, Raheny. (21st cake for two friends)
“I just wanted to say a big thank you for doing the cake for me. It looked amazing and tasted great. Everyone thought it was gorgeous. I’ll recommend you to everyone. You have a great future ahead. Thanks again.”
- Karen F, Lucan. (Starry 21st birthday cake)
“Hi Geraldine, just to let you know – we loved the cake. Everyone enjoyed it and there wasn’t a crumb left by the next day! Thanks again for your design and flexibility.”
- Tara, Newbridge. (Christening cake with banner)
“Hi Geraldine, just wanted to say the thanks again for Amelia’s first birthday cake, it tasted just as gorgeous as it looked!! Amelia herself couldn’t get enough of it, her first taste of cake, I’ve a lot to live up to! I’ve passed your details on to some friends, hopefully they’ll come to you with some business. I’ll be in touch for Baby no2’s first birthday cake Aug/Sept next year!”
- Karen C., Lucan. (1st Birthday daisy cake)
“Hi Geraldine, Just a quick email to thank you for the beautiful cakes you made for our weekend celebrations. They were very much the talking point of our lunch on Sunday!! Everybody was fascinated with them and the likeness – particularly to my Mum!! I gave out your cards to a few people and pointed many others to your website so hopefully this will generate some more business. As I said on Saturday I’m trying to think what event I can next order one for – unfortunately it’ll probably have to be Christmas!
PS Everyone likes the cakes too much to cut them!!”
- Aoife, Kildare town. (Priest’s 50th Jubilee cake & Ruby Wedding Anniversary cake for a gardener and a bridge player)
“Thanks a million for the cake it was great the kids thought
it was a riot and had a good laugh over the following days as binzer fell
off his drum kit and tilly lost her legs haha.
It tasted delish too I hope you didnt have a nightmare making it everybody
thought it was great.
The wedding was great its such a good place to get hitched the staff are
just lovely and its so relaxed.
So thanks again it was lovely to meet you and buttons and ya never know we
could be needing more cake some day and I’ve told lots of people about
you,they’ll never forget the name……..”
- Sally, Binzer, Jake and Tilly, Inchicore. (Wedding cake for a drummer and a chef)
“Hi Geraldine, just wanted to let you know the cake was amazing. Everyone loved it, and its gorgeous too! Thanks a million.”
- Laura, Cabra. (Red sofa and a pizza cake)
“Geraldine the cake was absolutely fantastic, thank you so much it tasted as good as it looked . Thanks again.”
- Mairead, Maynooth. (Ladies shoes and baby booties cake)
“The cake went down a treat with everyone Geraldine, thanks again.”
- Edel, Swords. (Pizza cake)
“Hi Geraldine, thank you so so so much for the cake. I’ve never seen anything like it! You are brilliant and I’m telling everyone about you! You made the day so special. I’ll call you tomorrow to thank you properly. Honestly I was so happy I cried. Thank you. Best day ever. And the dog and the baby just unreal. Amazing. Thank you.”
- Janet, Dunshaughlin. (Farm theme 1st birthday cake)
“Hi Geraldine, it was lovely meeting you & a huge thanks again for the cake. Everybody couldn’t believe their eyes especially Eamon, quite a lot took your business card so I’m sure you’ll get a few calls. I’ll definitely be in touch again in the future, the cake tasted as good as it looked!
Thanks again & Speak soon x”
- Caitriona, Donnybrook. (“Relaxing in the hot tub and drinking champagne” cake)
“Just a quick note to say thanks a million for the cake I collected Friday. Looked fantastic and tasted beautiful. Everyone commented on how great it was. Thanks again.”
- Sandra, Mullingar. (Jane’s birthday gift cake)
“Thanks again for the cake. It went down very well yesterday and looked great. Got loads of compliments on it
- Michelle, Lucan. (Lucy’s Christening cake with Converse booties and blocks)
“Hi Geraldine, just wanted to let you know that the christening cake went down brilliantly yesterday. It tasted every bit as lovely as it looked. Thanks a million”.
- Laura, Dublin. (Evan’s Christening cake with Converse booties)
“Thank you again for doing such a superb job. The cake went down a storm. It was on display for a few hours before I cut it and everyone was talking about it.
What is even better is it tasted better than it looked. The sponge was so moist and the butter cream to die for. I saved the top tier for my daughters to have with me on Sunday and this evening it is still as fresh as it was Saturday. How do you do it? – no need to answer that one, I imagine that secret will never be revealed.
I hope you get more orders from it, I highly recommended you but really the cake spoke for itself I just provided the name of your website.”
- Mary, Prosperous. (Dotty 2-tier cake)